Small Batches & Air Conditioned Classroom
1. How is CHANDAN'S COACHING different from other Institutions?
Ans: We are the FIRST and ONLY Coaching Institute in Tripura by introducing ONLINE COACHING & EXAMINATION PLATFORM for various Competitive Examinations under T.P.S.C./ T.R.B.T./ S.S.C. etc.
2. How can I register myself at 'STUDENT PORTAL'? What kind of benefits may I achieve through this PORTAL?
Ans: There is a 'STUDENT PORTAL' button on the banner of Home Page of this website which will take you to the LOG-IN/ REGISTER page of STUDENT PORTAL. Other than this, you can directly Log-in or Register yourself at https://www.onlinechandan.com/
Through our online STUDENT PORTAL, our Aspirants can access Study Materials/ Daily Current Affairs/ Educational Videos and many more.
3. How many Mode of Coaching do you offer?
Ans: We offer three types of Coaching. (i). In-Class Coaching. (ii). Online Distance Learning for remote students. and (iii). Only Online Examination Mode. For more details please download PROSPECTUS from our DOWNLOAD section.
4. What is your 'Only Online Examination Mode'?
Ans: In this mode any Aspirant can appear to our weekly & monthly Online Demo-Exams without being admitted to CHANDAN'S COACHING. For this she/he has to pay a nominal Examination Fee for the month in advance.
5. Why do you focus maximum of weekly Examinations?
Ans: Examinations are very much important to evaluate an Aspirant's progress. So, we conduct weekly assessment through Online Examination and publish the Exam Results instantly with Merit position.
6. Do you have Online Payment Gateway Support in your STUDENT PORTAL through which we can deposit the requisite fee online?
Ans: Yes of course. We have Payumoney integration in our STUDENT PORTAL for this purpose. Using this any Aspirant can deposit Admission Fee, Monthly Tuition Fee or Examination Fee.
7. I want to know about the Faculty Members of CHANDAN'S COACHING.
Ans: This information is given in ABOUT US section in detail.
8. How Success (Job) can be achieved?
Ans: It can be seen that Aspirants start their preparation for competitive exams after a month or two from the date of advertisement. So why maximum of such candidates are unable to succeed. We are in strong opinion that a 6 (six) to 8 (eight) month’s continuous preparation, not less than 10 hours a day is must to achieve success.
9. How do you judge a Student's progress?
Ans: The performance of every student is being judged here by weekly & monthly exams and discussions during class. Other than this her/his attendance in classes and fulfillment of home assignment if any, matters a lot while judging a Student's progress.
10. What is the Batch size?
Ans: An average Batch size will not be more than 15. The smaller the Batch, the more personal attention you will get.
11. What are the Batch timings?
Ans: Monday to Saturday 6.30 AM to 8.30 AM in the morning and 6.00 PM to 8.00 PM in the evening. Sunday timings are 1.00 PM to 3.30 PM and 4.00 PM to 6.30 PM. Classes are 3 days a week.
12. Do you have Smart Classroom?
Ans: Yes we have Smart Class as well as our Classroom is Air-Conditioned.
13. I am willing to take admission in 'Distance Learning Mode'. How can I get admitted without visiting your Coaching Center?
Ans: Just download the "Admission Form" from our 'DOWNLOAD' section. Fill it up and send a scanned copy of it at our mail firstname.lastname@example.org while you can deposit the Admission Fee online. After realization of the amount, your Course Material will be dispatched you through Courier Service. And similarly your monthly Course Materials along with Current Affairs Magazine and Booklets will also be send every month.
14. My question is not listed above.
Ans: Please feel to CONTACT US.